Unipur combines the properties of glass and natural stone
- Unipur is fully suitable for food preparation, as it does not discharge any dissolved substances. It also prevents the appearance of mold and bacteria.
- Unipur is resistant to organic and inorganic solvents, as well as to disinfectants and detergents.
- Unipur is exceptionally easy to clean, without any change to its properties.
- Unipur is resistant to scratches and deep abrasions.
- Unipur can be cut and processed in different formats with great accuracy in order to meet different project requirements.
- Unipur is non-absorbent and does not stain.
Unipur product highlights:
Despite the extremely exacting quality requirements applied in the production of slabs, please note that, for manufacturing reasons, minor defects cannot always be ruled out. These defects appear as black pinhead-sized spots on polished surfaces; these can be traced back to natural impurities in the base material. Minute pores that develop in the manufacturing process may appear, in particular, on the processed visible edges.
These natural features should by no means be considered to constitute a reason for complaint.